Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Hamot House

Add to plan Remove from plan
Frenchman Pierre Simon Vincent Hamot settled in Erie prior to the War of 1812, and built this Federal style home in 1828. After his death, ownership of his property at 2nd and State Streets was transferred to his children and grandchildren who later gifted the property to the Hospital Association. Hamot Hospital, now UPMC Hamot, opened its doors on July 1st, 1881.
  • Tours
Processing