Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

The Sturgeon House

Add to plan Remove from plan
The Sturgeon House is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Avonia Road and Water Street in the village of Fairview. The village area, once commonly called Sturgeonville, and incorporated as Fairview Borough from 1868 through 1997, is the largest settlement in Fairview Township.
  • Fun Things to Do
  • History/Heritage
Processing