Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Captain John Richard’s House

Add to plan Remove from plan
Captain John Richard, a native of Cardiganshire, North Wales, moved to Erie in 1813 to help finish construction of the naval fleet. In 1826, he purchased a log house believed to have been built in 1805. A few years later, Richard converted it into a two-story brick mansion and made his fortune in the surrounding shipyard. The building was renovated and converted into office space in 2002.
  • Tours
Processing